Can anyone suggest Good Mattress Brand?

I am from Philippines. Any brand will be appreciated if it’s available in our country. TIA!

Hi Kathhmads,

I would be very cautious about brand shopping in general because you are buying a specific mattress not the brand and most manufacturers have access to the same or similar components and materials. Many manufacturers make a wide range of mattresses that can vary from lower quality and less durable materials to higher quality and more durable materials in a wide range of prices. The name of the manufacturer on the label or the price of the mattress won’t tell you anything about whether a specific mattress is suitable for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, and PPP or whether there are any lower quality materials or weak links in the design that would affect the durability and useful life of the mattress. There is more about the risks of brand shopping in post #5 here and post #12 here.

I don’t have any particular knowledge about the Philippine market (this site is focused primarily on the USA and Canada) so I won’t be able to help much in terms of specific retailers or manufacturers I’m aware of there but the steps involved in choosing a mattress would be the same and the mattress materials that are used in the Philippine market would generally be the same as the materials in North America.

For those members that are from outside North America there is more information in post #2 here that should be helpful (except replace “Israel” with “Philippines”).

Phoenix