Canada

Hi sandimac,

Thanks for the feedback … I appreciate it.

It would also be good to know that all of the retailers on the list will actually provide you with all the information you need about what is inside their mattresses. Sometimes they will say one thing on the phone to me but when the rubber hits the road they may not always provide all the information they say they will to their customers so your feedback will be very helpful.

I don’t know what “tally foam” is but I’m guessing they may have meant Talalay latex. Once again though it’s always important to make sure you get the specifics of all the layers in the mattress. It always seems odd to me when someone claims to know “what you want”.

The adjustable bed thread here has some information about adjustable beds and some sources that you can use for pricing references as well (although prices would generally be higher in Canada). I’m not sure which base you were looking at but the size will also make a difference. They are a nice option for those who like and would use the features they provide but they are certainly more costly than a basic foundation.

I talked with them (thanks to your heads up :)) and the two brothers that owned Flexopedic it have sold their business and they are now called A1 Quality furniture. They have the same phone number and still make similar mattresses but one of the brothers has retired. The younger one is still involved in the new business. I’ve changed the listing in the Toronto post to reflect the new name.

Thanks again for your feedback … it will be helpful for others in the area as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix