Casper help

I purchased a Casper Queen Size mattress in Nov 2014. I now seem to have problems with pressure points especially in my lower back area that makes it painful to sleep on my side. I am a side sleeper due to back conditions. The mattress was fine at first but my conditions have changed. Do you have any recommendations on a topper that would give me a softer feel. i have read where others say that the mattress is a little too firm and I was unaware that they were giving away free toppers in the beginning or I would have requested one. I would like to get this right the first time if possible. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Hi rr546,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that your conditions have changed and you’re experiencing some pressure point issues. The good news is that the addition of a high-quality topper is an excellent way to help provide more comfort for your issues.

Casper had been providing gel foam toppers, and then they had started to offer latex toppers, back in early January 2015. This program was discontinued toward the end of 2015, I believe. Even so, I wouldn’t hesitate to give them a call and see if they might have one available for you, or if they have any extra toppers available to you for a discounted price.

As far as selecting a topper, post #2 here has some good guidelines on how to select a topper, along with links at the end of that post for some of the better sources for toppers of which I am aware. Your Casper mattress has 1.5" of latex in the upper layer, and if you like that feel but just need more comfort, a plush latex topper in the 2"-3" range might be a good alternative.

The topper selecting guideline I linked to previously is quite complete, but if you have any questions after reading through it I’ll do my best to be assistive.

Phoenix

P.S. I deleted your other post, as it was a repeat of the question posted in this one and it’s easier to keep all of your posts in the same thread for sake of reference.

Thanks

Phoenix .I have the same problem mentioned by rr546.Please provide the proper recommendation.I am eagerly waiting for your reply.I found some of from here
(http://usawriters.org/).

I want to burn and shine like stars in the sky, so give me that chance.super smash flash 2
bloons tower defense 5