Casper mattress - what do people think?

What are everyone’s thoughts on the Casper mattress? I am a bit concerned that it is so new and just seems too good to be true price-wise…

Thank you,

Hi OPILOVA,

I’m not sure why you are putting the Casper in the “too good to be true” category since for most people there would be many mattresses that would be in a better “value” range based on the “commodity value” or on the “cost of raw materials” relative to their retail price or that use higher quality or more costly materials that are in a similar or lower budget range although compared to most of the major manufacturers in the mainstream industry they would be in a “better than average” value range.

Having said that … the cost of the raw materials in a mattress isn’t usually the most important part of the “value” of a mattress. There is more information in post #13 here about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses that aren’t “affected” by marketing information.

Some of my thoughts about Casper are in post #2 here and in post #3 here and a forum search on Casper (you can just click the link) will bring up much more information and feedback about them as well.

Phoenix