Charting my Novosbed experience

Hi Matt-Res,

Thanks for sharing such detailed updates and feelback about your Novosbed experiences … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

I especially like your more “dispassionate” and “fact based” approach!

Congratulations on your new mattress … I think you did well :slight_smile:

I’ve spoken with Sam Prochazka one of the owners of Novosbed on many occasions and I think highly of both him and the mattresses they sell and how they have approached their business over time. While they are not a member of TMU so there is no connection between them and TMU … I “point to value” wherever I see it and they are one of many manufacturers or retailers that are included in hundreds of lists or posts around the forum that I think highly of that aren’t members … at least yet. There were about half a dozen members when the site first started about three years ago but I don’t actively seek out or “recruit” members and it’s normally more of an “organic” process that is a side effect of other conversations (see the comments and links at the end of post #2 here).

The members here are “among the best in the country” (membership is vetted and by invitation only) and are the only ones that I officially recommend as a business (I don’t recommend specific mattresses) and are also the only ones that are allowed to show that they are “recommended by The Mattress Underground” on their websites. They are also the only ones that I have any financial connection with (see this page) and who support the time and efforts involved (16 hours a day on average over the course of over 3 years now) in the research and efforts involved in developing and maintaining the site.

Phoenix