choosing the right latex layers

My husband is 6’3" 235lbs & a side sleeper Im 5’7" 125lbs & sleep on my side or stomach.
We want a king size natural latex bed and both like a medium firm feel. Is it possible to
have the same 3 layers or do we need different layers on each side to accomodate our difference
in weight? We live in the Boston area and plan to visit the Spindle showroom. Do they offer
The 5% discount?
Thank you for this site. I have learned so much so far.
Jayne

Hi Jayner86,

Nobody else can feel what you feel and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to know the combination of layers that would work best for someone else based on specs (either yours or a mattress) or theory at a distance (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here) but with a weight difference as much as yours it’s more likely that he would do best with firmer layers than you although it’s also “possible” that the same layers would work for both of you.

Yes … they are a member of the site and offer a 5% discount to the forum members here. Visiting them would also give you the chance to test different combinations so you could see whether you each would do best on the same or different layer combinations.

Phoenix

PS: I deleted your other post which was identical to this one.