Christeli Danieli

Anyone have an opinion on Christeli Mattresses or info on their Danieli matress to share

Hi LG,

Hopefully some of the members here that have purchased the Christeli Danieli will see your post and share their comments but in the meantime there are some comments about the Danieli (along with some other suggestions about how to choose a mattress and some comments about other mattresses as well) in my reply to another member here that may be helpful.

A forum search on Danieli (you can just click the link) will also bring up many more more comments and feedback about it as well.

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would always keep in mind that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I would be cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because most consumers have little knowledge about mattresses and mattress materials or how to assess the quality of the materials in a mattress and any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words … reviews in general certainly won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

Phoenix