Christeli vs Brooklyn bed

As I continue looking for the perfect bed. I have had good conversations with both of these companies. My wife and I tend to like a plush top that is firm underneath (she loves the Heavenly Bed at Weston Hotels). We are happy with the feel of our 3" memory foam topper. Originally I thought I wanted latex due to the reviews, but after laying on a Pure Bliss, I didn’t care for it. Some of the more plush versions concerned me because I am an edge sleeper a good deal of the time.

The Christeli Briella is appealing as well as the BB Bamboo bliss and then the Luxe.

Are there differences between the quality of materials used by these companies as well as the eco friendliness, etc.

Thanks for humoring me in my continued search.

Hi tsunamis,

The single biggest factor in the quality/durability of a memory foam material is density (see post #4 here for more about durability) but there are many differences between the properties of different types of memory foam made by different manufacturers that can affect how a particular version of memory foam feels and performs (see post #9 here and post #8 here).

“Eco friendly” memory foam would be more about marketing than reality. There is more about eco friendly or green materials in post #4 here.

There is more about the different ways to choose a mattress (locally or online) that can help you assess and minimize the risks involved with each of them in post #2 here and there is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

Phoenix

Thank you. I think my biggest concern with the online ones is getting the firmness right as it seems one persons soft is another persons medium. Thanks again for all the info on this site.

Hi tsunamis,

This is always the biggest challenge with an online purchase but many of the online memory foam mattresses are designed to be closely comparable to a local mattress which you can test (usually one of the Tempurpedic models) which can help you narrow down your choices.

Phoenix