Close to Final Decision

Hi ThatPerfectBed,

There is more about the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

Since the choice of materials or types of mattresses is a personal preference … the first thing I would suggest is to choose between memory foam and latex to help you narrow down your choices. There is more about how they compare in post #2 here but the most reliable way to decide which one you tend to prefer would be based on local testing on a range of mattresses that used each material in different firmness levels. The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the New York area are listed in post #2 here.

All of the mattresses you are considering use good quality materials and there are no lower quality materials or weak links in any of them.

If you decide on memory foam then The Cirrus Supreme is an approximation of the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze and the Regalis is an approximation of the Tempurpedic Rhapsody Breeze so I would use your local testing on these two mattresses (which are widely available) along with a more detailed conversation with Select Foam to decide which of them is the best match for you in terms of PPP.

If you have tested different types and blends of latex locally and you decide you prefer latex then you would need a more detailed conversation with Arizona Premium to help “talk you through” which of the two options you are considering there would be the best “match” for you (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

The Eco Sleep mattress is a latex/polyfoam hybrid that uses blended Talalay in the comfort layers and 2 lb polyfoam in the support core. Their Natural Talalay mattress uses 100% natural Talalay in all the layers. There is more about latex/polyfoam hybrids vs all latex mattresses in post #2 here.

Hopefully this can help you narrow down some good options to the final choice that is the best match for you in terms of PPP and all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Phoenix