Compressed Mattresses

we are looking at buying the Emma King 25.4-cm (10-in.) Memory Foam Mattress from Costco

We want a King Size but we could not get the Normal King Size bed into our room.

This Bed states that it comes Compressed and rolled for easy handling and delivery

Would anyone have any information on the size of the this mattress compressed and rolled

Thanks

Maybe I can ask this question differently

These Memory Foam mattresses are delivered in a compressed form.

Would anyone have knowledge of the size of a King size mattress in this compressed form???

Hi JEN,

Have you tried calling the manufacturer Sleep Science or Costco?

It’s possible that nobody on the forum has purchased one (or if they have they haven’t seen your post) because the mattress doesn’t meet the minimum guidelines that are suggested here for a memory foam mattress. There is more about the Emma in post #2 here and the posts it links to.

I don’t know the specific size of the Emma after it’s compressed but typically there would be no problem with narrow stairs and hallways. A google search (or a YouTube search) on “compressed mattress” or “roll packed mattress” will turn up some videos of other compressed mattresses which can give you some sense of their compressed size (I didn’t find any specifically for the Emma).

Phoenix

Thanks