Concerned about Casper mattress please advise

I’m in the market to buy a new beds and mattresses for my parents. For the mattress i’m thinking about a Casper but heard that alot of their mattresses are returned to them because they have this whole “one-size-fits all” thing…I was wondering if anyone here new their return rate, basically.

I am also considering brands like Novosbed, Leesa and Saatva which supposedly has fewer returns. Only thing is my parents don’t know this brand and their heart is set on the Casper. I know they have a 100-day free trial and free return policy, so can probably buy in comfort, but i dn’t want to waste my time if there is anything i should know about the company’s mattresses?

Hi farmhandluke,

There is more about the type and quality of the materials in the Casper along with Novosbed, Leesa, and Saatva and many of the other what I call “simplified choice mattresses” in post #2 here in the simplified choice mattress topic and post #1 in the same topic would be well worth reading as well.

None of the “simplified choice” mattresses disclose their exact return rates and it wouldn’t really be relevant anyway but there is also a discussion about Casper’s return rates in this topic that would be well worth reading as well.

Phoenix

PS: I have removed the advertising link that you added to your post and have also banned your mattress forum user account for spamming along with the other user accounts that you have used to spam the same link.