Convoluted latex topper

Hi Phoenix,

I’m wondering where the most affordable place is to buy a convoluted CalKing latex topper. So far, I’ve found Foamorder.com but theirs is 31ild and I’m not sure I want it that firm. Thanks!

Hi Tahoegirl,

I would keep in mind that a convoluted topper will be much softer than a solid topper in the same ILD (see post #2 here).

Other than Foam Order the only other place I know of that sells them is Flobeds here. ADDED 4/24/17: Also this store here.

Phoenix

I’m looking for pressure point relief, but don’t want to sink in too much and don’t want to add bounce to bed, yet perhaps some dampening for my PBL Nautre. Would this do the trick in your opinion?

Hi Tahoegirl,

There is no way for me to know this because there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved but post #2 here and the topper guidelines it links to has more information that can help you use your sleeping experience as a reference point and guideline to help you choose a topper that has the best chance of success. In the same ILD … Talalay will be a little more resilient than Dunlop (there is more about the difference between them in post #7 here). For most people a 2" topper in a reasonable firmness level for their body type would provide somewhere between “a little to a fair bit” of additional softness and pressure relief to your mattress but your own sleeping experience will be the only way to know with any certainty whether a mattress/topper combination is a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences).

Phoenix