Cooling mattress pad for memory foam?!

Hello Good Sleep Lovers ;-p

I’m in the midst of researching a mattress, as I am in desperate need of changing my old bed
…yes…it’s that time ;-p
After hours of reading reviews on platform beds, types of latex, foam density etc. and gaining a bit of knowledge I came across this wonderful forum and learned some more :slight_smile:
I finally decided to go with a simple life foundation from BrooklynBedding and the Dreamfoam mattress, not so sure which one yet thou, but at least I already know the seller…heh
And I’m hoping, since Dreamfoam and BrooklynBedding are sister company , that these two will make a good match :slight_smile:
In the DO section of the Warranty, the company noted that it is best to keep it away from any sort of liquid
So there I go again, researching water proof covers, and it seems that they are getting a little hot.
Does anyone here have any experience with these and/ or how do you protect your foam? :slight_smile:

any advice is appreciated

Magdalena

Hi Candymaze,

While reading through some of the threads, Phoenix has some information regarding mattress protectors which can be found here Post 89 and also here Post 7.

Hope these help you out :slight_smile: