Covers for a thin latex topper

Thanks so much for the help Phoenix & Clutchless. That information was just what I needed. When I said I looked at sleep on Latex site for a thin cover, it also popped up as pure green. Got a little confused there and their covers were only 1-3". This is the most informative site I have ever found.

Hi dknarron,

I know, it can be very confusing with the nomenclature and brand names.:S I’m glad you’re finding the site useful in your search.

Phoenix

I’m still having problems with my 6" latex mattress. I have searched everywhere for an encasement to fit it. I went on just about every site I could find. I found one that fits 6"-22" but I read some reviews that said it was too big for even a regular queen. The company said it’s real stretchy and bounces back but a couple reviews said there was a lot of material that had to be tucked under. Since I’m disabled I need one that the whole top zips off to make it easier for me to put it on. Also I have to put it on a low pro and don’t want it to tear. Please help. I know it would help my pain if I can just start sleeping on it. Thanks so much.

Hi dknarron:

I provided in an earlier reply a list of companies that have covers that seemed to meet your guidelines? Did you phone each of those companies to discuss what you need?

Phoenix