Cozy Pure/ Original Mattress Factory ?

I have a 12 year old OMF latex king size bed. The bed sleeps great but I know suffer from acid reflux. I use two to three pillows at night. My wife use three to four pillows at night because she has sinus problems. We decided to get a split king adjustable bed so she can adjust her side like she wants and I can adjust my side like I want.I live about fifteen minutes from Cozy Pure so I thought I’d go check them out.
My question is do you think the Natural Comfort Kiss Collection from Cozy Pure is compatible to the latex mattress I have now? I like the way you can change the comfort layer of the Cozy Pure .
Do you think the new Latex mattress that OMF has now is as good or better than the one I have?
I’m 6’ and 195 lbs if it matters.
Thanks for your time
Ed

Hi JET4,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m guessing you mean “comparable” rather than “compatible”?

There is more about the different ways that one mattress can compare to another one in post #9 here.

Cozy Pure uses higher quality and more costly components in their mattresses and they are also a more flexible design as you mentioned but the only reliable way to know how any of their mattresses would compare to the mattress you are sleeping on now in terms of “comfort” and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) is based on your own careful testing and personal experience. They are also a member of this site which means that I think highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and they would certainly be well worth a visit if you are that close to them.

[quote]Do you think the new Latex mattress that OMF has now is as good or better than the one I have?
I’m 6’ and 195 lbs if it matters.[/quote]

You can see my comments about how the old OMF Serenity Latex compares to the new one in post #3 here.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability, durability, and “value”.

Phoenix

Thank you for your quick response back. I will go check out the mattress at Cozy Pure and re port back Thanks again
Ed

Hi JET4,

I’m looking forward to your feedback after your visit … and of course any other comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix