craftmatic beds

Hi mbjamm,

I don’t have any personal experience with them but Craftmatic is one of the oldest adjustable bed manufacturers and they have been in business for almost 40 years.

If you are looking at buying an adjustable bed I would compare them based on price and the features that are most important to you because most of them have very similar options and features between the different models they make. The adjustable bed thread here may also be helpful and has some links you can use as a “value reference”.

It’s great to see they are standing behind their warranty. This is more common with smaller independent manufacturers who value their reputation and are more responsive to their customers and retailers than many larger manufacturers.

I would approach your replacement mattress in the same way as if you would if you were buying a new mattress except of course you would be limited to the mattresses they make. They should be able to give you a list of stores near you that carry their mattresses if you don’t live near one of their factory direct stores and I would make sure you do some careful and objective testing for PPP as well as making sure that you know the quality of all the layers and components in the mattress (especially in the upper layers of the mattress) so that you have some reasonable assurance that the mattress doesn’t have any “weak links” and you don’t have to repeat your experience in a few years down the road.

They do make a line of latex and latex hybrid mattresses which are listed here.

Phoenix