Differences between Dreamfoam 12" Euro & Brooklyn 12" Bamboo

Really appreciate this site and studying it and another informative review site is starting to put me at ease about ordering something like a mattress online. The internet can be a sneaky place, but almost everything I see says that people who avoid the high-pressure environment of a mattress store, do their homework and buy from reputable online retailer are in general much happier with their purchase and so is their wallet.

Anyway, I know the mattresses are made by the same company, but what are the differences between the DreamFoam 12" Eurotop and the Brooklyn 12" Bamboo Bliss? I see that the Brooklyn has a denser foam base layer, 2.1lb to 1.5lb and perhaps a different quilting layer, but in real terms are those differences I’d “feel” to justify the $200 price difference? Also, anything else I should know to help me decide between the two “division’s” or whatever they are’s versions?

Hi SirMatt,

[quote]
Anyway, I know the mattresses are made by the same company, but what are the differences between the DreamFoam 12" Eurotop and the Brooklyn 12" Bamboo Bliss? I see that the Brooklyn has a denser foam base layer, 2.1lb to 1.5lb and perhaps a different quilting layer, but in real terms are those differences I’d “feel” to justify the $200 price difference? Also, anything else I should know to help me decide between the two “division’s” or whatever they are’s versions?
[/quote].

You have mentioned the main differences which is the higher quality base foam in the Bamboo Bliss and the difference in the quilting materials. The Bamboo Bliss has wool in the quilting which is a more costly and more temperature regulating material.

The Bamboo bliss also has a more liberal return policy than the Eurotop.

From a “raw material” point of view it would certainly be worth it but whether it would be “worth it” or not for you would depend on your circumstances, how you felt about a mattress that used higher quality more durable foam in the base layer (which would be more important for higher weights), had a more temperature regulating cover, and had a more liberal comfort exchange policy and how well each one matched your personal value equation.

Both would good quality/value choices.

Phoenix

Thanks for post SirMatt. I had the same question and thanks to your post I’ve decided on the Bamboo Bliss. Thanks for running this website, Phoenix!

Hi swampball,

I’m glad the site (and this thread) could help … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix