Diy option from Arizona premium mattress

Hi,

Below is some information from Arizona premium mattress. I have read many of your post and know you speak very highly of Ken from this company. My question is can i expect a quality latex product if i purchase this option? Why is it much cheaper? Thank you.

Build Your Own Latex Mattress and Save Big $$
If you are looking to save a lot of money on building your own latex mattress then let us help pass along our buying power to you. Latexco has offered us a super deal on their new Euro Mono Zoned Dunlop latex cores. Here’s some of the features - European made 15% Natural, 85% Syn…. 100% Pure Latex Rubber with NO additives or non-latex FILLERS used. Mono Zone Dunlop latex design assures consistent feel and compression throughout. Available in Firm #36 ILD but when compared to Talalay latex feels more like #40 ILD. Medium #30 but feels like #34 Talalay, and Soft #24 and feels like #28 Talalay.

… also same feature as all of our other Latexco products… Dust Mite Resistant, Anti-fungal, Anti-microbial, ECO friendly, bio-degradable, etc. 6" thick.

Hi RRSNH,

Yes … I do think highly of Ken and Arizona Premium.

Yes … the product is accurately described as 85% synthetic and 15% natural and like all latex would be good quality relative to other types of foams although Ken would be more familiar with it than I am. You can read more all the different types and blends of latex in post #6 here and more about synthetic rubber vs natural rubber in post #2 here. It would be a good choice for those who were looking for “Dunlop latex on a budget” and were OK with the higher synthetic rubber content.

I would imagine it’s because Ken has a good relationship with Latexco and they sometimes offer him products at reduced prices so he can sell them in the DIY section of his site. The reason is mentioned in the description …

Phoenix