Do you know of any reputable retailers in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY?

I have been shopping for two weeks and I am going out of my mind. I have been to all the stores but they all are full of the same BS. I thought we had found a decent mattress, but the Kingsdown reviews are just awful.

I had reconstructive back surgery and have a very difficult time with comfort, I prefer softer beds and most of the Foam just feels too stiff.

Sleepy’s, Macy’s, Bob’s stores- No-one seems to be honest and open, I would love to find a shop that could really work with me and not just try to sell me.

Hi zisky68,

The first place I would start your research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices … and avoid the worst ones (and avoid stepping foot in most of the mainstream stores as well which are generally a waste of time).

Once you get to step 3 … then some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Long Island area are listed in post #4 here.

Phoenix

Thank you so much,

I have already read through the basic information about the mattresses but could not find some trustworthy dealers here on Long Island.

I will stop by and take a look at the shops that you have recommended.

I will let you know how it all turns out!

Patrick