Does an adjustable base work with this bed?

Hi kmark,

No … I haven’t seen any reviews for them although I have talked with them and they are quite helpful and knowledgeable about their products. You can see a few more comments about them in post #7 here.

Yes … it certainly is.

I agree with you here and it’s mostly a “features and benefits vs price” comparison. They all perform similar functions although some have a lot more “bells and whistles” and features than others.

If money was no issue then I kind of like some of the features of the Roewa Legra here because they are both tension adjustable and position adjustable and have a shoulder section that can be made softer which can sometimes be helpful (although I believe some of the Axelbloom have a softer shoulder section as well). I have no personal experience with any of these though. Other than that I would make a choice based on the features that are most important to you so I don’t have any specific recommendations no. When we purchased our adjustable we thought that the massage feature for example was very interesting and liked it but in “real life” we haven’t used it nearly as much as we thought we would but others may use it much more than we do.

Phoenix