Does anyone have experience with the one size fits all metal adjustable bed frame that Costco sells?

I forgot to take a picture of the brand and features, but the box says that it is a frame for all bed sizes, I believe it said cal king and it definitely said king.

The costs is less than $50 (I think it was $38) for this frame but not sure about the quality. Going to be needing one for a new king sized bed, probably a latex mattress and bottom support box.

Thanks

Hi Raistlin,

There is more information in post #10 here about choosing a steel bedframe but if you are considering a latex mattress (which can be very heavy) I would tend to choose a more heavy duty foundation that is likely to be more stable and have a stronger design to support the weight of the foundation, a heavy latex mattress, and the people sleeping on the mattress.

The bedframe you are looking at is probably this one from Leggett & Platt and as you can see it’s their “promotional” bedframe and I would look for something stronger where the angle iron was 1.5" wide or better rather than 1 1/4".

Phoenix

[quote=“Phoenix” post=40200]Hi Raistlin,

There is more information in post #10 here about choosing a steel bedframe but if you are considering a latex mattress (which can be very heavy) I would tend to choose a more heavy duty foundation that is likely to be more stable and have a stronger design to support the weight of the foundation, a heavy latex mattress, and the people sleeping on the mattress.

The bedframe you are looking at is probably this one from Leggett & Platt and as you can see it’s their “promotional” bedframe and I would look for something stronger where the angle iron was 1.5" wide or better rather than 1 1/4".

Phoenix[/quote]

Thanks, I had a feeling it was probably on the weaker side. Next time I there I am going to take a picture of the box so I know what brand it is.