Dormeo Octaspring Mattress

Hi Boston,

Dormeo is owned by Studio Moderno which is a multi channel marketing company based in Central and Eastern Europe.

I think the Dormeo Octaspring is an intriguing design with some real possibilities and similar to two other mattresses that use a similar concept of “foam springs” that can be custom zoned or changed. There are more comments about the Dormeo Octaspring in post #2 here and you can see my generic comments about the Reverie which would mostly apply to the Octaspring as well in post #2 here.
ADMIN NOTE:Removed 404 page link | Archived Footprint:octaspring.com/memory-spring-mattress/

Conversation with a few retailers that carry them have indicated that they are also “somewhat” open and transparent about the density of the foam they use in the Octaspring support layers and that it is between 2.0 and 3.5 lb.

They have also attracted some very experienced people to their company executive.

Overall I think they would be well worth testing and investigating further out of interest’s sake alone because they are an unusual design but I would also make some very careful value comparisons between other mattresses. I have no experience with them personally but am looking forward to the chance to test them in person and to confirm if they really are as transparent about their materials as a few conversations have indicated.

Phoenix