Dormeo Octaspring mattress

Hi odrunr,

I’m not sure who told you this but a quick google search on Octaspring will bring up many other dealers that carry them and they also have a retail store finder on their site here.

I’m not sure which model this is or what size you are referring to but this certainly seems much more costly than many other adjustable beds with better features and a much lower cost. If this is the cost you would have to pay I would buy the mattress and adjustable bed separately (see the adjustable bed thread here).

I’m not sure who told you this either but I would very much doubt what you are being told … even though they may have a similar “feel”.

If you are planning to buy both a mattress and an adjustable bed … I would look at each separately to make sure you are making meaningful mattress to mattress comparisons and bed to bed comparisons. There is no meaningful reason to buy the base at the same place as you buy the mattress unless the value of the base is better than would be available to you elsewhere. None of the adjustable bases will make any difference in how your sleeping system “feels”.

Phoenix