DreamFoam 13" Gel Memory foam mattress on Amazon

My husband and I are in the middle of looking for a new mattress. After trying out all the different types, we have come to the conclusion we would prefer a memory foam. In one of your articles, you mentioned the above mattress from DreamFoam (aka Brooklyn Bedding). When I go to the Brooklyn Bedding website, I only find info about latex mattresses. Do you know what their warranty is on the gel memory foam mattress? And their return policy?

Also, I have been on your website–thanks for the great info!–but I’ve lost the link to the memory foam mattress companies! Could you direct me to the correct place to find it (I believe it also had a link to the Rocky Mountain mattresses as well)?

Thanks!!!

Hi Huntlip,

You could ask them to make sure but I believe their warranty is 10 years and there are no returns on the mattresses on the Amazon site once they have been unpacked. Some of their mattresses have layer exchanges but not the gel memory foam.

They are just in the process of launching the Brooklyn bedding site and at this stage only have 3 latex hybrid mattresses listed there but more are coming apparently.

Post #12 here should help :slight_smile:

Phoenix