Dreamfoam... Amazon Eurotop vs Total Latex

Looking for thoughts and comparisons on these 2? While I can certainly say that the price makes the EuroTop a seemingly great value, and the mostly stellar reviews make good sense of this mattress, I cant help but consider the Total Latex Dreamfoam as an option as well.

I did chat with Chuck (very helpful and kind, full of information and seems very honest) and while he didn’t try to sell me on the Total Latex, we did speak about it as an additional option to consider. Keep in mind it IS double the price but agreeably full latex so more material cost. The question is will it be a very superior product? The Dreamfoam Total Latex is also a great value in comparison other full latex mattresses so I am open… But I dont have a reason to suspect that I will be unhappy at all with the EuroTop.

Since there are some very knowledgeable sources here, I though I would ask for the honest opinion.

Thanks

Hi Nv03M3,

From a material value point of view all the mattresses made by the same manufacturer would generally have similar “value” although the mattresses in higher budget ranges will often have a slightly higher margin. Having said that … a mattress is much more than just a commodity that can be assessed by the cost per inch of foam or the cost per pound of fabric (see post #13 here).

Post #2 here has more about the differences between a latex/polyfoam hybrid and an all latex mattress that may be helpful in your choice and post #2 here and the posts it links to is a reply to the same question and would also be worth reading.

Phoenix