Dreamfoam Eurotop vs. Brooklyn Bedding Enchantment 12" Eurotop

Hi all! What a great website. I have been lurking for quite a while and have now whittled my choices down to two beds: Dreamfoam Eurotop vs Brooklyn Bedding Enchantment 12" Eurotop.

I am 5’11" 160 and my wife is 5’6" 160. We are both exclusively side sleepers. I have a little bit of arthritis in my back.

We like the idea of the eurotop with the ability to swap out the top layer if need be.

Anyway, now I’m ready to pull the trigger and buy one of these beds. Is the extra money worth it from the point of view of comfort and longevity. We are sooooo tired of buying expensive poor quality mattresses; one of which we are currently sleeping on. Two large coffin shaped divots where we each sleep.

I really want my next purchase to be a wise one. Thanks!

Hi jkmason,

The latexmattressshop site is not up to date and their main focus in on their Amazon mattresses. If you look at the description for the Enchantment you will see two completely different descriptions and I don’t know which one is correct. They do have an all latex mattress on their Amazon site here which allows you to choose the firmness of the 6" core and then add the top 3" layer of your choice which is also exchangeable. If you do choose to go with the Enchantment (which they can still make) … I would confirm the layering and construction so you are clear what you are buying.

As far as a comparison between an all latex mattress and a latex hybrid mattress … post #2 here which compares the two different types of design should be helpful in helping you decide which one best fits your “value equation”.

Phoenix