Dreamfoam new Arctic Dreams mattress similar to Tuft and Needle?

Hmm so what I’m confused is that on the DreamFoam Bedding page of the TMU page on this website, it says the coupon can only be applied if purchased through DreamFoam. When I bought the mattress from amazon, the vendor from which I bought it from was still DreamFoam bedding, not amazon.com so would that not qualify me for the pillow?

Hi Johnwallyo,

Your original post only mentioned that you purchased “from amazon”, not who fulfilled the item, and as you correctly read on the TMU page for Dreamfoam here

they offer a “pillow bonus” to the members here (Dreamfoam fulfilled on Amazon or orders on their own site only … not Amazon fulfilled orders)

…your purchase should qualify for the pillow bonus offer.

So, I would contact Dreamfoam directly by phone with your order information and see how they can assist you with their TMU pillow promotion, and they should be able to take care of that for you. :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hello!

After reading this thread and other posts on this fantastic website. I think I am going to buy an Arctic Dreams 10" Medium Full. I am going to be a senior at a University and I have a place off campus. Seeing as I will only need this mattress for under a year, I want a cheap mattress. I feel like the price is fantastic, even though its for a year. I am 6ft 170lb guy who switches positions a lot while getting to bed. I usually stick with side/back sleeping. I end waking up on my back most days though. Will this work for my sleeping preferences?

Thanks for all the great work you do Phoenix!

Hi Jacob.tyler96,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

As I think you’re aware, you’re certainly considering a product that represents a better value for the price point.

Before making a final decision, I would place a phone call directly with Dreamfoam to acquire their advice for your sleeping positions and somatotype and BMI, but generally the Medium would tend to be a common choice for (mostly) back/side sleeping for your BMI.

I’ll be interested in learning what you decide to do. If you do purchase from Dreamfoam, don’t forget to ask for your TMU Dreamfoam pillow bonus!

You’re very welcome!

Phoenix

Spent around 2 hours researching different types of flame retardant fibers being used in lower priced mattresses before finding this thread. My family is currently in the middle of moving and I mistakenly ordered 4 Zinus mattresses before finding out that they contain elevated levels of fiberglass that can potentially pollute my entire home. I immediately cancelled the orders and purchased 3 Arctic Dream mattresses (2 twin, 1 full) after receiving confirmation from a customer support rep from dreamfoambedding that the ‘anti-fire sock’ used in the Arctic Dream is made of Rayon treated with Silica, which is supposedly non-toxic and won’t pollute my house. I am very interested in the ‘free pillow’ promotion. Does that apply per order or per bed purchased? I purchased them directly from dreamfoambedding.com.

Hi themario.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Congratulation on your new and many mattresses :cheer:

As you’re aware, you chose something from a site member here using high quality and durable materials and you are correct that the FR barrier in the Arctic Dreams is indeed an FR sock that is non-toxic. It is true that the most common method used to pass the regulations is the use of inherent fire barrier fabrics that are either quilted into the cover or are wrapped around the inner materials of the mattress like a sock. There is more information about fire retardant methods that are commonly used in the industry in post #2 here and in post #4 here.

I just left a message with Dreamfoam asking them to clarify this for you.

I hope to hear back from you once you’ve had a chance to sleep upon your mattress(es) for a while.

Phoenix

Hi themario.

Quick update on your question "

The free pillow bonus is typically per order with the Arctic Dreams, but send Chuck an email to (chuck at brooklynbedding.com ~ replace at with the symbol @ and no spaces) and he’ll add the extra pillows to your order and he’ll make sure you are taken care of.

Phoenix

Thanks a ton for that! Will do.

Hi themario.

I am glad I can be of help! :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to any updates you might have!

Hi. New member here. I’m planning on pulling the trigger on the Arctic Dreams mattress. Where is this promo code you speak of?

Thanks!

Hi JCB,

I am glad to hear that you decided on a good and quality product!

For the TMU discount once you go through with the mattress purchase at checkout Dreamfoambedding has a “Referred by” where you can select The Mattress Underground to receive it.
Let me know if there are any discount snags so that I can address that with them .

Once you receive your mattress and have a chance to sleep upon your mattress for a while I hope you can return and give us some updates.

Phoenix

I ordered Arctic Dreams as well - many thanks for the review. But I didn’t see any referred by at check out. Any idea how to get it? Thank you!

Hi th12isxy.

Congratulations on your Dreamfoam mattress purchase! ! :slight_smile:

As you certainly are aware, you chose something using high quality and durable materials from one of our site members which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of quality or their products, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

Regarding the coupon from Dreamfoam.
I spoke with Mario at BB & Dreamfoam Bedding group and I confirmed that they are in the process of changing the system for coupon implementation at checkout. As the old system of user input was discontinued for a few days (and will be discontinued up to the end of the week) it resulted in your purchase being “caught” in this in-between phase. I appreciate you taking the time and making us aware of it.

To get the discount available for your purchase, please make sure to call Chuck at Dreamfoam and mention the arrangement for customers coming from The Mattress Underground to get the discount. (10% off, pillows & sheet)

I look forward to any updates you might have once you had a chance to sleep upon your new mattress.

Phoenix

Note: For the benefit of those reading this post and interested in taking advantage of the coupon system provided by either Dreamfoam or its sister company Brooklyn Bedding during the coupon implementation phase, keep in mind that the coupon will be reactivated sometimes next week. This will assure that consumers coming from The Mattress Underground receive the highest benefit or equal to any current sales or promotions that Dreamfoam or Brooklyn Bedding have to offer. Meanwhile we would appreciate if you could confirm your purchase with us as well.

After 2 weeks or so with my Arctic Dreams 10" mattress I can safely say that it was a fantastic purchase. The other 2 mattresses have also received rave reviews from the people I bought them for. The pillows I received from the promotion are also extremely fantastic! I like how it contours to my body’s shape, like a memory foam mattress, but without any of the sinkage of traditional memory foam! I can’t attest to the cooling capabilities but I have not woken up drenched in sweat from a night’s sleep so I will give it a thumbs up in that regard for now.

Will post another update in the coming months.

Hi themario,

Thank you for the short-term update on your new Arctic Dreams mattress. I’m happy that you and your friends are sleeping well upon it. :cheer: I’m looking forward to your future updates.

Phoenix

hey, I’m trying to order the Arctic Dreams 10" off their website, but when I try to apply the “tmu10” coupon code for the “10% off + 2 shredded foam pillows & 1 microfiber sheets set”, it tells me “Coupon “tmu10” does not exist!”

is this coupon for TMU posters no longer offered?

update: alright, I messaged a customer service rep named “Lilian” on the website live chat and she did something and got the coupon code working for me. not sure if it works for everyone now, or has to be done manually on a case-by-case basis. if you’re having difficulty getting the code to work at checkout, message their customer service on the live chat and they should be able to get it working for you.

Generally when such issues arise they can be easily resolved with a phone call to the seller, and then they will either take your order directly or apply the code to your online order. The code still appears to be valid according to the forum’s membership list, hope this helps!

Hi AJohnson,

I’m sorry for the confusion with the Dreamfoam discount code. Brooklyn Bedding and Dreamfoam are offering special discounts for Mattress Underground members through the end of the year, and the code I was provided for Brooklyn Bedding is different from the code to be used for Dreamfoam. This is a brand new discount, so I’m glad that they were able to take care of this for you. I’m expecting to get the corrected code for Dreamfoam later today and I will update it on the site.

Thank you!

Phoenix

Thank you very much Phoenix. Just wrote him an email. I was on a biz trip so couldn’t contact him earlier. Now looking forward to the mattress !

Hi th12isxy,

Thank you. I have updated things with Dreamfoam and have provided the complete details of their offer here.

Phoenix