Dreamzzz mattress

Has anyone purchased a mattress from this company or read any reviews for their hybrid mattress besides what they post on their site
ADMIN NOTE:Retired Website | Archived Footprint: dreamzzzmattress.com

Hi Mikem519,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I don’t normally allow links for mattress brands here, as it can be seen as promotional and it goes against the rules of the forum, but as this is the first mention of this brand I’ll offer up some information about the product. Are you affiliated in any way with Dreamzzz?

The Dreamzzz mattress is another entry into the ever-growing one-size-fits-all mattress category. It uses a base pocketed coil innerspring unit called the Quantum Edge from Leggett and Platt. It is zoned in the middle third and has edge reinforcement of firmer two rows of springs around the perimeter. Under this is 1" of 1.8 lb polyfoam for a base. On top of the spring unit is 1" of 4 lb gel memory foam. Above this is a 2" layer of blended Talalay latex from Talalay Global. The ILD of this latex is changed based upon ordering a Plush or Medium Firm designation. On top of this is 1" of 1.5 lb polyfoam quilted to the covering. They use a fiber rayon/silica inherent flame retardant barrier. There is a 100 night sleep trial – you can return for it a full refund. The queen is $925.00.

Overall, these are better quality materials, although the 4 lb memory foam and the 1.5 lb polyfoam are close to the minimums I would recommend for someone over 200 pounds or so, but they are in the range of “an inch or so” and the polyfoam is quilted, so I would assign this a “slight caution for higher weight ranges”. The latex and the innerspring unit are high quality and durable materials.

I personally don’t have any experience with this mattress, but there may be other members of the forum who are more knowledgeable and can share their feedback.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix, I am not affiliated in any way with the company, just came across them while searching for a pocketed coil mattress with latex as the main comfort layer. I am a 245 lb. guy so am somewhat concerned with your caution. The materials did seem to be high quality and the Leggett and Platt Quatum coil system seems to be the best in the industry. I just was trying to get some feedback while considering this mattress. I bought a Ghostbed and have to return it because it is killing my lower back, not sure why so I am searching for another mattress with a sleep trial. I don’t want to get stuck with a mattress that won’t work for me.

Hi mikem519,

Thanks for your honest reply. I appreciate it.

The good news is that most of the componentry in this product is higher quality, and you do have a 100 night trial just in case things don’t turn out as well as you had hoped. Ideally it would be nice to have a bit higher density foams with the poly and the memory foam. You are correct that this is a good spring unit (there are many variations of the Quantum, with more just recently introduced, and there are now other manufacturers making similar products). If you choose this mattress you may wish to choose their “firmer” version. I would phone them to consult before making any decision.

If you haven’t already in your search, you may wish to look at the members listed in post #21 here who are all very experienced and knowledgeable and specialize in providing the type of help and guidance on the phone that can help you make good choices. There are some latex/spring options included in the choices there and I believe that all of them compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency.

I’m sorry your Ghostbed didn’t work out for you, but at least you were able to return it with their trial policy.

I’ll be interested in learning about what you decide to do.

Phoenix