Dunlop Latex and Memory Foam Mattresses?

Does anyone know where I can find a mattress with a Dunlop Latex base and good quality memory foam comfort layers? I’d especially like to find one that has a zipper cover so components can be exchanged, but that is not necessarily a requirement. I tried a Dunlop mattress with a memory foam topper and really liked it.

Hi 70sgirl,

After a quick search the best option that immediately comes to mind is https://www.sleepez.com/ The top 3" layer of their latex component mattresses can be ordered with 5.5 lb Sensus memory foam instead of latex for those who prefer the feel of sleeping on a memory foam comfort layer. The support layers are latex and can be both re-arranged and exchanged for different firmness levels. Of course the price here reflects that the base layers are latex rather than polyfoam and the memory foam is a slightly higher density of Sensus. Side by side split layering is also available.

There certainly may be other manufacturers making such a product, but keeping track of what every manufacturer is currently producing is unfortunately beyond the scope of my powers. :wink:

If you don’t find anything you like, you could also use the component suppliers listed in post #4 here and create your own DIY mattress.

If you find any other options let me know and I’ll be happy to do my best to answer any questions you might have about them.

Phoenix