Dunlop Latex mattress topers.

I am about 130lb. have a 1yr. old firm pillow top mattress. What is the best ild and thickness for me ? I am a side sleeper

That all depends on what symptoms / issues you want to change with a topper, and if your alignment is good as it is, or not.

Hi bspud,

There are too many unknowns and variables to use a formula or “theory at a distance” to choose a mattress / topper combination for a particular person because it will depend on the more detailed specifics of your body type, your sleeping positions, your mattress design, your personal preferences and having some reference points with toppers you have tried on your mattress as a guideline.

The most effective way to choose a topper is your personal testing or experience on a specific mattress / topper combination but when that’s not possible there are some general topper guidelines in post #8 here that should be helpful.

You are in a lighter weight range and lighter body types would generally do better with relatively lower ILD’s than heavier body types.

Phoenix

*** “Duplicate registration of a banned member … post deleted and duplicate registration also banned” ***

Not many “MILLIONAIRES” spend time trying to overtake Mattress information websites! You were banned before because simply wanted to argue, distract and call names (All a bit childish…don’t you think Mr. Millionaire?)

*** “Duplicate registration of a banned member … post deleted and duplicate registration also banned” ***