Easy Rest 10" supreme luxury memory foam mattress vs Dream Foam Ultimate Dreams 13"

Hi, I need help picking up the right mattress. I bought Easy rest 10" Supreme luxury foam mattress and its still on its way. It has 4" of 5.3 lb luxury open cell memory foam and 6" of high resilient 2.0 lb density foam base. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any reviews on this specific mattress. I have searched everywhere and for some reason couldn’t locate any reviews! I’m petite and I sleep on my sides and I have back pains. I never had a chance to check out Dream Foam Ultimate Dreams 13" mattress. In fact, I discovered it online and discovered this website too. Although a bit late, but nevertheless helpful. Will you please help me out to choose the right one? Phoenix, I really need your advise! Thank you very much.

Hi matraass,

As you can see in mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here … I can only speak to the quality or value of a mattress because there are too many variables and unknowns involved to choose a mattress based on “theory at a distance”.

I can tell you though that the mattress you chose certainly uses good quality materials and in most cases (depending on the retail pricing) Easy Rest has good value as well.

A forum search on Easy Rest (you can just click this) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well but in general terms they are the type of manufacturer I like and who make good quality and value mattresses.

It’s always more effective and meaningful to evaluate a mattress based on the materials that are inside it though than to go by the name of the manufacturer which is just the label that goes on the mattress and means little as far as the quality or value of a mattress. A mattress is always as good as its construction and the materials that are inside it regardless of the manufacturer that put the materials inside the cover.

Phoenix