Endy

Ive been helping my father look for a new mattress. His list -affordable, not to soft, online.
My attempts at talking him into latex have failed so we are looking at bed in a box retailers.
Endy seems to be the most affordable here in Canada.
Does anyone know if they use quality materials or has anyone tried one?

Hi pennies,

The Endy mattress has the following specifications …

2" 3 lb gel memory foam
3" 1.8 lb polyfoam
5" 1.8 lb polyfoam

The top 2" layer of memory foam is a lower density material than I would suggest (see the durability guidelines here) and I would look for a mattress with higher quality/density and more durable materials.

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would always keep in mind that your father is the only one that can feel what he feels on a mattress and I would be cautious about about using anyone else’s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how he will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for him. In many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words … reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

Some of the better online options I’m aware of that ship across Canada are listed in post #21 here.

If you let me know your father’s city or postal code I’d also be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the area.

Phoenix