EnviroTech Memory Foam Mattresses

what are the comments about EnviroTech mattresses? I have one which I love and am considering buying another one with cool gel technology.

Hi agarrison,

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

The most important part of the “value” of a mattress purchase is of course “comfort” and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your Personal preferences) … but this is something that I can’t help with because you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and the only way to know whether any mattress is a good “match” for you in terms of PPP and how well you are likely to sleep on it is based on your own careful testing (hopefully using the testing guidelines in the tutorial) or your own personal sleeping experience.

Outside of PPP … the most important part of the value of a mattress is it’s durability and the useful life of a mattress and durability depends on its construction and the type and quality of the materials inside it regardless of the name of the manufacturer on the label. If you can find out the information listed here about the specific Envirotech mattress you are considering and post it on the forum then I’d certainly be happy to make some comments about the quality and durability of the materials and the mattress as a whole and help you identify any potential weak links in the mattress that could affect it’s durability and useful life. Without this information it’s not possible to make any meaningful comments about the quality or durability of any mattress and I would avoid it.

Once you are confident that a mattress is a good match for you in terms of PPP and you have confirmed that there are no lower quality materials or weak links in the mattress then you will be able to compare it to other mattresses that you are considering based on it’s suitability, durability, and all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Phoenix