European sleep works and Berkley Ergonimics

Hi yianni54,

All three of the companies you are mentioning are good companies run by knowledgeable people and have long term reputations for being good manufacturers and merchants. None of them would risk their reputation by selling “seconds” or inferior products IMO and they would have been “caught out” long ago if for some reason they decided to destroy successful businesses by resorting to deceptive practices.

Of the three … flobeds use good quality materials and they are 'good people" but they only sell blended and 100% natural Talalay (no Dunlop) and are not in the same “value range” as the other two and their prices in “apples to apples” comparisons are higher than both of the other two you are mentioning. You can read a brief comparison with SleepEz in post #2 here and a forum search on flobeds (you can just click this) will bring up lots more information about them.

SleepEz was invited to become a member of this site which means I believe they provide among the best quality, value, and service in the country. I certainly recommend them. A forum search on SleepEz (you can also just click this) will also bring up much more information about them including a great deal of feedback from forum members here.

Foam Sweet Foam doesn’t have the same selection as SleepEz (they only sell organic Dunlop and 100% natural Talalay and 3" layers) but with the mattresses they do sell they are very competitive with Sleepez and sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more in various models). They are in a similar value range to the members of this site and I think highly of them. A forum search on Foam Sweet Foam (you can just click this one as well) will also bring up more information about them.

Hope this helps.

Phoenix