Extra firm latex matress

Thank you again ! Really , your site and answers are the best from all I checked around.
Sorry one more question :). I been checking different latex mattresses websites about their ILD /firmness. Is ILD number pretty standard , meaning ILD =30 firm from one manufacturer equals the same firmness from another manufacturer if it lists it at 30 ? Or does it warry , and ILD =30 could be very different from another manufacture’s ILD -30 ? Like the unfortunate matress I purchased before had ILD 30 , so at least I know how 30 feels .
Then For example, one company lists their firm mattress with ILD -35 , another company firm-ILD 30 , and another company firm -40.
The highest firmness ILD I found was 44 at sleepez for extra firm. So does it mean that I will get the firmest mattress from SLeepez based on their highest ILD number ? And I think Flobeds stated that ILD above 35 is not good for the body because of pressure points .
Ok hopefully this is the last question and I can finally decide on the mattress :slight_smile: . It’s getting to be very cold sleeping on the floor :))
Thank you