Factory Direct Mattress Manufacturers near Los Angeles, CA

Hi essmith,

Assuming you mean “certified organic” … at this point there is only one company in the world … Latex Green … that produces certified organic latex cores. One other company … CoCo latex … uses certified organic raw latex to make their cores but the cores themselves aren’t certified.

Other than that … you will find 100% natural Dunlop and 100% natural Talalay (and be careful and specific here because some manufacturers call blended talalay “natural” and 100% natural talalay "all natural).

I’m not sure who carries certified organic or has it available (and if you want everything to be organic I would also make sure that the mattress cover and quilting was also certified organic) but a few quick calls should quickly find out. You can always tell if a mattress is 100% latex by looking on the law tag which will list all the materials by weight but it won’t say what type of latex so for this you would need to trust the integrity of the outlet you were dealing with.

The second post in this thread lists the better options in the Los Angeles area that I’m aware of including one of the members of this site. I also ithink highly of FSF.

There is great value in the LA area and I would suggest a local purchase because you have the best of both worlds … the ability to test a mattress locally which is more accurate and lower risk than an online purchase and great choices and value available.

The OMI and Natura don’t use all certified organic latex (they use Talalay and there is no certified organic talalay). Both of these are high quality mattresses (and the OMI Terra was one of my favorite mattresses that I tested). There are also many better value options available.

Are you looking for 100% natural or for certified organic? Post #6 here talks about the differences between blended, 100% natural, and certified organic latex.

Phoenix