Final Advice before buying - Please

Hi Mike G,

You can see some comments in post #2 here.

One material isn’t inherently better than another in terms of PPP. It depends on the specific design of a mattress and how well the design matches your specific needs and preferences.

The Talalay GL would probably make a “slight” difference in temperature regulation at the beginning of the night vs regular Talalay but how helpful or noticeable this would be would depend on the combined effect of the other parts of the mattress design and materials and your bedding that would also affect temperature regulation. For some people who tend to sleep hot it may be one additional temperature regulating factor that could make the difference between too hot and OK.

I don’t have a list of manufacturers organized by the materials they use in their mattress but off the top of my head I know that Pure Latex Bliss (which is owned by Latex International) uses Talalay GL fast response in all of their Natural line and they use both fast and slow response in their hybrid line. They have a retail store finder here.

Jamison Bedding also uses Talalay GL slow and fast response in some of their mattresses but I don’t believe they have any retailers around you.

Phoenix