Finally found a mattress

Just wanted to thank you for all the great information! I ordered our mattress yesterday at Sleepcraft in Lewisville TX. I got the Royal Comfort Plush. I just loved the feel of this mattress. They are going to make it a little softer for me. I was so impressed with their mattress shop. I asked about the discount for being a member and I was told they don’t offer that. I just wanted to make sure about that. Also do you recommend a mattress cover/protector? Is yes any suggestions would be appreciated! After a year of research and shopping at big brand stores and being disappointed with their selection and quality. I am so happy to find a quality mattress store locally!
Donna

Hi DDBD,

Thanks for your comments and feedback and for letting us know what you ended up deciding … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Sleepcraft certainly makes some great quality/value mattresses.

They don’t offer a discount because they aren’t a member of the site.

Yes. A mattress protector is important to protect your mattress from stains and the body fluids, skin cells, and oils that we release each night, to protect against spills and accidents, and to keep your sleeping surface in a clean and hygienic condition. It will also protect your warranty because most mattress warranties are usually voided with any type of stain on a mattress. They can be easily removed for washing and are usually designed to have the least possible effect on the feel and performance of the mattress itself. I don’t have any specific recommendations but there is more about the pros and cons of different types of mattress protectors and some examples of each of them in post #89 here.

Phoenix