Finding a great local outlet or retail store

Thank you for such a great and informative website. After reading through the sleeplikethedead site, I found yours and it has been extremely helpful. I am thinking of purchasing a King made of latex or a combination of latex and foam. I now need to check out the feel of these, so I’d like to find a store that has a number of combinations of those two materials. I am trying to get a sense of the levels of thickness of the various layers and have a real interest in exploring the “progressive layering” that you describe in this site.
So, could you recommend a store near Newtown Square, PA (zip: 19073).
thanks!

Hi vince,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Philadelphia area are listed in post #4 here.

Some discussion and feedback with another forum member in the Philadelphia area in this thread may also be helpful.

I personally wouldn’t focus too much on a theoretical design or trying to figure out which layering may be “best” based on theory or specs when you are testing locally and let your body tell you which design works best for you. The end result (in terms of PPP or Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and Personal preferences) is always more important than the means of getting there

Phoenix