First Dreamfoam Bedding - Eurotop vs Total Latex

Hi all,

I am planning to get my first latex mattress and am trying the decide between the Dreamfoam Eurotop and Total Latex. I have looked through their site so I understand construction differences for the most part…

The Eurotop seems to be more customizable, but does the quality of Total Latex outweigh that?

What are the pros and cons of each?

I realize all of these questions are opinion/subjective, but would love to hear thoughts.

Thanks,
J

Hi Lylelovett,

You can see some general comparisons between a latex/polyfoam hybrid and an all latex mattress in post #2 here.

There is also some discussion about the differences between the Eurotop and the Total Latex mattress (and other options as well) in post #2 here and post #5 here that would also be worth reading.

It’s actually the other way around. The Total Latex Mattress has the option of choosing two different firmness levels of Talalay for the support core and has the option for a Dunlop support core as well. The Eurotop has a “standard” polyfoam support core.

Both of them have the same options to choose the firmness of the comfort layer before a purchase and to exchange the comfort layer for a different firmness level after a purchase as well.

Phoenix