First time posting: Thank you to all for the information & a quick question on delivery times

I came across this site via a Google search and have quickly come to really appreciate the discussions and knowledge share that occur here. Thank you very much to Phoenix and all the other members for their posts.

After much haggling, I convinced the Mrs. to try out a 100% latex bed at a local retailer today, and she now seems convinced that it might be worth making the switch.

After several different configuration tests, we more or less know what we want, only to run into a potential 6 week delivery time. I was curious if anyone had any recent experience with the online companies (think SleepEZ might be the most relevant comparable for a 10" model) with regards to delivery times and if we might be able to find something better than 6 weeks.

Thanks to any and all who might be able to assist.

Hi TBC,

While I am a new member, I can give my experience with shipping turnaround time. I ordered my mattress from Brooklyn Bedding on Memorial Day. I checked my email this morning to find my tracking number. ETA is Tuesday. Hope this helps.

Hi TBC,

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

Shipping times will vary considerably depending on the manufacturer and sometimes on their volume and circumstances such as time of year and the mattresses they make but 6 weeks would be on the long side of the range for the online members who are listed in post #21 here and many have fulfillment times that are much shorter than that (as Getmorsleep mentioned some of them are days). Any of them would give you their current waiting times though with a quick call.

Phoenix

I recently purchased a mattress from SleepEZ (Arizona). I ordered the mattress on a Friday afternoon and it arrived at my door (North Carolina) the following Thursday morning. Much quicker than six weeks!