Flexus Comfort hasn't updated/shipped in a month now

Is this normal? All my other parts came within a week and I’ve been waiting since October 29 for it. No update at all from them. Ordered a talay and dunlop layer from them. Let me know if you recommend any other providers for this. Thanks!

Unfortunetly, that appears to be the norm right now with Flexus - https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/lack-of-response-after-mattress-purchase

Have you tried reaching out to them recently by phone and email? If so, do they respond back at all? You might have to keep bugging them until you get ahold of someone.

Personally, I highly recommend SleepEZ and Latex Mattress Factory myself. I ordered through both of them last month and received all of my orders exactly 1 week after purchase. To me they just seemed to be one of the best in terms of price, delivery time, and also communication. Arizona Premium Mattress you might want to check out as well, they seem to be very good too.

If you do go with someone else, I would just ask what their approx lead time is right now on shipping products out, as I’m sure you don’t want to wait another month or so to get the rest of the latex layers that you need to put your mattress together.

Of course always check out the trusted members list, there are many other good companies out there as well. Our Manufacturer Memberships :: The Mattress Underground