Flexus Purchase

I would like to know how long does it usually takes to receive an order from flexuxcomfort.com, after paying for it? I ordered a 9" latex mattress from this company and do not know what’s going on. I sent a message to the company and they said to wait several days for the update and still have no luck. It would be nice if they keep you updated.

I bought mine several years ago. They were very quick when I bought mine.

Hey dermeco

Welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile: ! Thanks for your question.

Congrats on your new mattress purchase from expert trusted member Flexus Comfort :slight_smile: ! Thank you for your support of our trusted member program, I think highly of Flexus Comfort in terms of component expertise, product quality and customer service post-sale. We have been a bit out of touch with them recently, as all of the mattress manufacturers continue to sort through high volumes of online ordering, intermittent supply chain disruptions and unforeseen COVID-related workforce problems. While I cannot speculate as to why you’ve not received updates on your order, our support team has reached out to Flexus Comfort on your behalf for comment. Hopefully, FC will be in touch with you soon, either via the forum or a direct email. And perhaps by the time you view this post, you will have received your new 9" latex mattress :wink: .

After your initial sleep trial period, let us know what you think of your mattress and how your experience was.

Thanks,
Sensei

Hello Dermeco,

Please give me a call and I would be happy to give you and update on your order. 626-966-9801