Flobeds vZone experiences?

[quote=“Phoenix” post=35088]Hi jaybackintheday,

[quote]Heavily leaning towards a EKing vZone right now. I’m slightly concerned about how all those divides the top layer may feel, more precisely how the gaps between them may feel.

For instance what if I’m not lined up perfectly and my hip is right between two layers in the gap between them? Could this gap develop larger over time with wearing of the velco?[/quote]

You can see some comments with latex split layers in post #2 here. You won’t feel any splits (there isn’t a gap) and it won’t become larger over time. The effect of the zoning willl also be moderated and “evened out” with the layers above it.

Just to clarify this … Flobeds uses Radium for their latex … not Latex International. While SleepEz does provide the option to choose … they don’t “mix and match” their Talalay manufacturers so you would only have one type of Talalay (or Dunlop) in your mattress.

Phoenix[/quote]

I see, looks like flobeds website may need some updating as well, as they have LI video on there and I think it says LI on the tags they show on their mattress videos but Id have to go back and look to be 100% certain. Being able to choose the manufacturer from SleepEz, especially if there was some kind of tags or at least papers indicating the manufacturer with the mattress has me swayed a bit towards SleepEz now if I can get 4 layers for $600 less than the vZone which I may not need since I dont have chronic aches or anything and am young still…