Full/Double XL Zipper Mattress Enclosure

I would like to re-purpose my Sealy foam Posturepedic mattress for my toddler’s bed. I have contacted the company and they do not have a double XL mattress encasement. How much is this piece, where, and how may I purchase one? The original mattress is 10.1" queen that I intend to cut lengthwise. I am on Vancouver Island in the Capital Regional District

Hi NookyBoo,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

There is a listing of some mattress cover suppliers in the component thread here. That would be a good place to start.

Phoenix

I have spent considerable time searching. Enough is enough. Any business or salesperson should know this is an opportunity. How about if I post this…wanted one supplier of a Double XL mattress encasement for Sealy 10.1" foam Posturepedic Matress.

Hi NookyBoo,

If you called all the vendors and suppliers in the component thread I previously provided and none of them was to your liking, then I would just do a general search on “mattress encasements” or “mattress covers” and sort through those results to check if there is anything that would fit your criteria. I don’t keep a listing of all the companies across North America who make mattress encasements, this would be too much of a job and is not the focus of this forum to maintain such listings in a constantly changing market.

In the thread I previously listed there are companies who make custom thickness mattress encasements with your choice of fabrics… you may want to go that route.

I wish you good luck with your search.

Phoenix