Good Local Manufacturers in the Pasadena or Los Angeles Area?

I’m looking for a good California King mattress set and am overwhelmed by the options available. Was liking the Beautyrest Black and World Class Allegeheny then became concerned about the quality of materials. I am interested in any local manufacturers you could recommend. I like a firm to extra firm mattress to support my heavier weight. I do sleep on my side a lot but still find a firmer mattress causes less pain. Also an inner spring or a hybrid mattress or latex mattress that doesn’t lose it’s loft. I don’t like memory foam at all and returned a Tempurpedic. It was too hot (retained heat too much) and I felt like a fly stuck on fly paper. The memory foam was smothering. I so appreciate any help you can provide!

arielheart,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Los Angeles region (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

You are fortunate to live in the area because have some very good options available to you.

Phoenix

Dear Phoenix: Thank you so much for all that thorough detailed info! This is very helpful.

I love a mattress I currently have from Leed Mattresses that closed up shop. They had an innerspring mattress called Nottingham that I have liked very much these last three years, but I need to buy an additional bed for another bedroom so this info is wonderful.

Thank you so much!