Good mattress companies in Oklahoma

We plan to buy a better mattress soon. What companies - preferably small ones that make their own product and which are located in Oklahoma - specifically Oklahoma City, but Tulsa and other cities are okay too-you or your members might recommend and for what reasons. I have heard good things about the Oklahoma Mattress Company which is located in OKC, and would love any comments on them or others. We are in our late 60’s with some osteoarthritis and hip replacements, and we need a better mattress soon. Our current one has only held up for 6-7 years, and that seems ridiculous, although I know that that may be par for the course with some of the name brand mattresses these days. (And we are of average weight and height.) :slight_smile:

Hi wyokie,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Oklahoma City area are listed in post #2 here. The Tulsa list is in post #2 here.

Oklahoma Mattress is one of the members here which means that I think very highly of them and they compete well with the best in the industry. Forum searches on Oklahoma Mattress or on okmattress (you can just click these) will bring up more comments and feedback about them.

Phoenix