Good Place to buy a mattress in Southeast Florida or maybe online? $1k maxx

I live in South Florida and would like to get the best bang for my buck on a firm pocket coil mattress and I am going to try out latex but I really hated memory foam so I am not sure if I will like it. Can I get some guidance on where to go I am on a budget, but I hope a good quality mattress should be under $1k

Hi chrisbhewson,

I noticed you used your email address for your username and if you’d like me to change it to just the part before the @ then let me know because it can prevent the spambots from harvesting your email address and adding you to their list.

Assuming you are in the Miami, Ft Lauderdale area … then post #2 here includes some of the better options and posibilities I’m aware of in the area.

You’ve probably read this already but just in case … post #1 here has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice including links to some of the better online choices I know of.

There is better and worse quality/value in every budget range (not everyone can afford the most costly materials). I don’t know the size you are looking for (which can make a significant cost difference) but assuming you are looking at a queen size there would be good quality traditional innerspring/polyfoam mattresses and some good quality memory foam mattresses available in your budget range (although many memory foam mattresses that used more costly or thicker layers of memory foam would be well above your budget). For latex you are probably in the range of a latex hybrid where the top few inches is latex but unless you were looking at a thinner latex mattress in the range of 6" or so you are probably below the range for an all latex mattress.

All in all you can certainly find a good quality and durable mattress in your budget range but you won’t have the same choices or options in terms of materials or designs as someone that has a higher budget.

Hope this helps.

Phoenix