Has anyone tried the Lenox from Yankee Mattress? (shippable pocketed coil)

We want to order a custom sized mattress with pocketed coils for our RV and see that Yankee Mattress will make and ship the Lenox model for $599 plus 99 shipping. Since they are a member here, and the reviews on this site for the company look good, I feel comfortable with the company and just wanted to check to see if anyone here has experience with this model? the specs are:
660, individually pocketed coils (in queen size)
3/4" of 1.5 density foam quilted into top
3" of 1.8 density foam in upholstery layer
Hand-tufting prevents shifting and adds luxurious look and feel
5 Year, 100 Non-Prorated Warranty
Mattress thickness is: 8" from bottom to peak.
This is a “no-flip” mattress that has a single quilted side.
Thanks!!

Hi cevee,

There hasn’t been any comments on the forum about the Lenox mattress but as you know Yankee Mattress is one of the members here which means that I think highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

[quote]660, individually pocketed coils (in queen size)
3/4" of 1.5 density foam quilted into top
3" of 1.8 density foam in upholstery layer
Hand-tufting prevents shifting and adds luxurious look and feel[/quote]

Thanks for including the specs on the forum.

As you probably know from your reading here I can’t speak to how a mattress will “feel” for someone else (I can’t feel what you feel) or whether it will be a good “match” in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own Personal preferences) but I can confirm that it uses good quality and durable materials and components that meet the quality/durability guidelines here and that there are no lower quality materials or weak links in the mattress that would be a cause for concern in terms of the durability and useful life of the mattress so it would certainly be well worth considering.

Phoenix