healthy choice mattress in summit nj

Anyone have any experience with this retailer or have any feedback on the mattresses they sell? Showroom Locations

Hi guest01,

The Healthy Choice mattresses certainly use high quality materials (100% natural Talalay and cotton covers quilted with wool) but they are also in a higher budget range compared to other similar mattresses that use the same or similar materials so I would make some careful “value” comparisons.

You can read more about Healthy Choice mattresses in post #2 here and in post #21 here and the posts and topics they link to. A forum search on hcmattress or a exact term site search on Healthy Choice (you can just click the links) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Monroe Township/Newark, NJ. region (subject to making sure that any specific mattress meets the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #7 here.

Phoenix

Thanks!

Hello,
Hello, I noticed this topic and wanted to mention that Healthy Choice Mattress is now part of The Clean Bedroom family , as of 2023.

All current Healthy Choice mattresses are made from GOLS-certified organic dunlop latex and GOTS-certified organic cotton and wool.

For more information, you can check out the Healthy Choice website, or peruse Google Reviews.

Thanks!